The Ten Orders, as written by the Oath Keepers organization. Let’s see if you can figure out which direction their particular paranoia leans.
1) We will NOT obey any order to disarm the American people.
2) We will NOT obey orders to conduct warrantless searches of the American people.
3) We will NOT obey orders to detain American citizens as “unlawful enemy combatants” or to subject them to military tribunal.
4) We will NOT obey orders to impose martial law or a “state of emergency” on a state.
5) We will NOT obey orders to invade and subjugate any state that asserts its sovereignty.
6) We will NOT obey any order to blockade American cities, thus turning them into giant concentration camps.
7) We will NOT obey any order to force American citizens into any form of detention camps under any pretext.
8) We will NOT obey orders to assist or support the use of any foreign troops on U.S. soil against the American people to “keep the peace” or to “maintain control.”
9) We will NOT obey any orders to confiscate the property of the American people, including food and other essential supplies.
10) We will NOT obey any orders which infringe on the right of the people to free speech, to peaceably assemble, and to petition their government for a redress of grievances.
Now, I think pretty much everyone can agree that those things, if they happened, would be fairly universally bad, right? But how far off the tilted path are you that you believe they are about to happen? To the point that you create an organization, write, and then vote on, a rule that says you won’t blockade an American city, thus turning it into a concentration camp?
And here’s a thought: if the government does turn American cities into giant concentration camps, how they gonna do that? Barbed wire? I mean, most cities have a rather large circumference. Seems like it might be a chore. And, if they DO go the concentration camp route, and they DO figure out how to do it, why in hell would they suddenly decide to use everyday citizens – you know, mailmen and couch potatoes and mechanics and studio recording engineers and bookkeepers and zookeepers and placekeepers – to do it? Seems like they’d want some expertise, but maybe that’s just how I’d do it…
…you know…if I were a socialist communist Nazi.
heheheheh…oh, stop, my side hurts. Socialist, communist, AND Nazi.